Saving your signature and adding it to your scan is simple with the Scanner app.
1. From the Review Page, select the "signature" icon.
2. Select a signature if it already exists and move to Step 6. You may also click Create New Signature if needed.
TIP: Left swipe or use Edit to delete signatures from this list.
3. For a new signature, use your finger to write your signature on the solid line.
3. Customize your signature by selecting a color from the four color options at the bottom of the page or rotate the signature as needed.
4. Select Save.
5. The signature will now appear on the image.
6. Move the signature on the page by clicking and dragging to the desired location.
7. Save additional signatures on the same page by selecting the plus sign icon at the bottom of the page and repeating Steps 2 - 6 as needed.
8. Signatures can be removed from a document by selecting the signature icon and clicking the trash can.
TIP: Signatures will rotate with the document.