In Advanced Settings, you can use the native Face ID, Touch ID, or Apple Passcode functions for an added layer of security with the app.
1. Select the Settings tab at the bottom of your screen.
2. Turn the Passcode and Touch ID toggle on.
3. If using Face ID or Touch ID, follow the prompts to allow the phone to recognize your face or Touch ID print.
4. If using Passcode, enter and confirm the passcode of your choice.
5. You will then be prompted to enter the Passcode or use Face ID/Touch ID each time the app is opened.