Import documents from other apps to be sent with a fax.
1. Select ADD FILES OR IMAGES.
2. Select Import Files.
3. Review the instructions and view the tutorial by selecting Show me how
4. Open the app that has the document you want to import.
5. Open the document and press the Share icon. In this example, a PDF in Safari can easily be imported.
6. Select Copy to Fax from the list to import the document.
7. The document appears in Step 2 on the Send a Fax screen.
8. Add other Files or images as needed by repeating the steps above.
9. Add a Cover Page if required.
10. Enter the recipient's fax number.
11. Purchase credits required to send a fax by tapping the on 'Your Balance 0 Credits' or the '$' icon in the top right corner of your screen.
12. Select Send Fax.
13. Select Send Now on the confirmation screen.