Use the camera on your phone to take a photo and send as a fax.
1. Select ADD FILES OR IMAGES.
2. Select Use Camera.
3. Adjust the image using the fax controls displayed at the bottom of the image, and then select the Shutter button to capture a picture of the image.
Flash on/off/auto: Manage your iPhone’s flash by selecting the Flash on/Flash off/Flash auto option.
Auto-crop: When selected, auto-crop defines the borders for your image automatically.
Auto-capture: Automatically recognizes and captures a photo. Deselect this feature to manually capture your image using the Shutter button.
4. Click and drag a corner to zoom in on that area for fine adjustment, or select and drag the middle bars to adjust the dimensions vertically or horizontally.
5. When the image is cropped to your liking, select Save.
6. Select Grayscale or Black and White for your document, and use the Sliders to adjust the image further through Brightness and Contrast.
7. Select Save.
8. Add other Files or images as needed by repeating the steps.
9. Add a Cover Page if required.
10. Enter the recipient's phone number.
11. Purchase subscription required to send a fax by tapping the on the '$' icon in the top right corner of your screen.
12. Select Send Fax.
13. Select Send Now on the confirmation screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.