Use the camera on your phone to take a photo and send as a fax.
1. Select ADD FILES OR IMAGES.
2. Select Take a Photo.
3. Adjust the image using the fax controls and then select the Shutter button to capture a picture of the image.
Flash on/off/auto: Manage your iPhone’s flash by selecting the Flash on/Flash off/Flash auto option.
Auto-crop: When selected, auto-crop defines the borders for your image automatically.
Auto-capture: Automatically recognizes and captures a photo. Deselect this feature to manually capture your image using the Shutter button.
4. Click and drag a corner to zoom in on an area for fine adjustment in those regions or select and adjust the middle bars to adjust an entire line.
5. When the image is cropped as required, select Save.
6. Adjust the image using Photo, Color, Grayscale, or Black and White (B/W) as well as using the Sliders to change Brightness and Contrast.
7. Select Save.
8. Add other Files or images as needed by repeating the steps.
9. Add a Cover Page if required.
10. Enter the recipient's phone number.
11. Select Send Fax.
12. Select Send Now on the confirmation screen.